What Data Maikr Retains From Maikr Sessions:
As a network utility, maikr apps would acquire network access privilege of devices. Each time a user connects to Maikr, Maikr Server would retain the following data : the user’s profiles(email address, password, avatar, nickname etc.), user’s sign in data (time of the sign in, the source IP address, the Maikr IP address used by the user, the domain names user asks Maikr to speedup which is employed by Maikr Domain Filter), and total upload / download number of bytes Maikr transferred for user
What Maikr Does not do with data:
- Does not log user’s content Maikr transferred
- Does not perform deep packet inspection of traffic, except where requested by the customer
- Does not perform shallow packet inspection of your traffic, except where requested by the customer.
- Does not resell your data
- Does not discriminate against devices, protocols, or applications.
How Maikr meets civil investigations :
Maikr does not resell or does not provide information that identifies an individual or usage information to investigators, attorneys, or agencies unless required by a competent course of justice. If there is a hearing in court, the member will be notified so they will have an opportunity to contest the surrender of the information.
To recall facility provided by Maikr allows your network connection to be secure and anonymous but does not allow you to carry out illegal activities (drugs, pedophilia, murder, psychological pressure, child pornography etc … ), whatever if the illegal activities are done in your country of location or country of connection.